CALLED TO BE THE CHURCH - CONGREGATIONAL GIVING PROGRAM
Salt and Light
Downloadable resources. Register online.
See here »
WELCOME TO THE STEWARDSHIP TOOLKIT!
BROWSE OUR GROWING ONLINE LIBRARY of stewardship resources developed for and by congregational and community leaders of The United Church of Canada and other denominations: posters, brochures, bulletin inserts, articles, narrative budget guides, webinars & videos, Mission & Service handouts, samples from other congregations, annual giving program booklets, preaching resources ...
With thanks and blessings, Susan Graham Walker
Manager, Congregational Giving & Stewardship
NEW & RECENT ADDITIONS TO TOOLKIT
- NEW July/August 2016! MISSION & SERVICE AT A GLANCE - Mission & Service at a Glance brings you the good news of God’s activity in the world made possible by Mission & Service.
- Mission & Service at a Glance (English) view / download here »
- Mission & Service en bref (French) coming soon!
- Mission & Service at a Glance for Indigenous Canadian ministries coming soon!
NEW FOR SUMMER 2016! Take Out Church - a kit to take with you on your travels! Contained within the kit is a Flat Jesus for you to print and colour. Take Flat Jesus with you, take a picture of where you go, and post it on the God’s Mission, Our Gifts Facebook page. There is a prayer to accompany your favourite multi-coloured candy, a beach ball gratitude activity and much more! As you journey, take the church with you!
[PDF: 2 pp/234 KB] view / download here »
NEW! Global Pilgrimage & Service have changed lives. Check back here for more information and an application form--coming soon!
Attention Mission & Service Enthusiasts, UCW members, and all who are passionate about Mission & Service! In early 2017, we are offering the first Global Pilgrimage. Twenty people from across the church will visit Kenya with our Mission & Service partner, the National Council of Churches in Kenya. See and hear the stories of how our gifts for Mission
NEW! Run or Walk for Mission & Service!
Are you a runner or a power walker? Would you like to raise awareness and funds for Mission & Service? Why not sign up for one of the many Scotiabank Marathons across the country and declare that you are running/walking for Mission & Service? Join those across the country who are already making a difference! More information will be posted here as it becomes available.
Legacy Giving Guide updated!view / download pdf
NEW! "Launching a Legacy Giving Program in Your Congregation," the 2016 revision of the legacy giving guide, is now available to view and/or download from the Toolkit.
MISSION & SERVICE PLACEMATS - You asked for them and now they're back! These 11" x 17" placemats say "Thank you, God. Amen" in many different languages.
Colour version - view / download here Black and white version - view / download here
WHY I GIVE - Marion Best, Past Moderator - Poster: full colour 8.5 x 11 for congregational use - view/download pdf » / See other Why I Give posters - here »
WHY I GIVE - Digital slideshows from many of the WHY I GIVE posters/ads from The Observer. Ready to use in worship interludes or as inspiration at meetings or learning events in your congregation - see here »
Three documents formatted as 8.5 x 11" pdfs for easy congregational distribution by website, emailing or printing:
WE HAVE PREPARED new Mission & Service themed worship services with sermons for your use through Easter and Pentecost seasons and beyond.
BEHIND THESE DOORS
What do you think? These ads were produced by The Observer and the Philanthropy Unit in collaboration with the Church in Mission Unit. Download as letter-size colour posters (pdf) ready-to-print. Feel free to download and share! Click the images to view/download.
More: ready-to-print black & white .docx files - fliers, bulletin inserts and raw text - here ».
Tell us what you think – email@example.com.
STEWARDSHIP SECONDS - Pentecost-Advent: May 22 - November 15, 2016 (Year C) - see here » / More worship resources here »
SUMMER SLUMP PLAN AHEAD
MISSION & SERVICE: DID YOU KNOW... ? A series of 8.5 x 11" posters to support Mission & Service initiatives in the congregation - see here
MISSION & SERVICE ANNUAL GIVING PLAN new revised worksheet docx - view /download here » or "fillable" pdf (enter information on your computer rather than by hand) view/download here » - See other giving plan resources here »
LEGACY GIVING: Gifts of Proceeds of RRSPs RRIFs TFSAs - document update - view / download pdf » / See other Legacy Giving here »
- POSTER: GIVING A GIFT OF SECURITIES for ministry you care about... a great way to be generous - full colour 8.6 x 11 (October Observer) 2 MB - view / download pdf »
- See other Legacy Giving posters here »
FREE ACCESS TO EXCELLENT CONGREGATIONAL STEWARDSHIP PROGRAMS is just a click away, including free downloads of Ecumenical Stewardship Centre programs:
- FOUND FAITHFUL: It is required of stewards that they be found trustworthy
- ABUNDANT JOY: Overflowing Generosity (2 Corinthians 8:1-7)
- SAINTS ALIVE!: Living Generously (1 Corinthians 16:1-4)
- MORE THAN ENOUGH: To do all kinds of good things for others (2 Corinthians 9:6-9)
- VIEW and/or download the materials here
- GIFTED WRITERS - Our team is always looking for gifted writers to work with us to develop learning and worship resources - sermon starters, offertory prayers etc. If this is you, or you can recommend someone - please connect with me. Susan Graham Walker - firstname.lastname@example.org.